On Saturday, December 3rd, you can enjoy a wonderful night out, and support a great cause. Who can you invite to the Dinner Theatre performance of "The Pirates of Penzance"?
Here are five great reasons to come:
1) The Dinner: The night begins with a gourmet dinner of Prosciutto wrapped chicken in a pesto cream sauce, alongside roasted potatoes, sunshine salad, a mixed vegetable medley, fresh rolls, and more. Finish with coffee, tea, and dessert.
2) The Show: The Pirates of Penzance may be Gilbert & Sullivan's funniest musical, filled with fearsome pirates, bumbling police constables, beautiful maidens, and a modern Major-General. Our students are hard at work learning lines, practising music, building props, and dodging the occasional cannonball!
3) The Silent Auction: Get ready to bid on all kinds of exciting items. Who knows what treasures you might take home!?
4) The Cause: All proceeds support projects in our school. Your support is always appreciated!
5) The Price: The best part: only $50 a ticket before October 31, and $60 a ticket after October 31. Dinner and a show for only $50, and, the parking is always FREE!
That's Saturday, December 3, starting at 5:30 p.m. Invited along your spouse, another couple, family, or a group of friends! But no pirates, please. To reserve your tickets, simply send an email to email@example.com and we'll be in touch! Remember, save when you order by October 31!